Single days can meet a specific curriculum or school community need and can be planned with users.
They can inspire a school project, add depth to a topic, be a completely different and exciting experience and offer a chance for children to shine in a new environment.
These days are planned to suit the needs of the group and could focus on:
- The beach environment with rockpooling, identification and animal adaptations.
- The development of a seaside town over time.
- An introduction to forces through a range of activities.
- A book, such as Kenzuke’s Kingdom by Michael Morpurgo, with activities inspired by the story.
- Outdoor pursuit challenges in line with the primary PE curriculum.
- Information and communication technology